We've worked hard to build a network like no other in Africa. One that benefits all of our customers, from the biggest corporate to the man on the street.
Liquid Telecom has built Africa's largest independent fibre network which runs from the north of Uganda to Cape Town, covering Africa's fastest-growing economies, where no fixed network has ever existed before. The network currently spans over 50,000km across borders and includes The East Africa Fibre Ring, and the first regional fibre ring on the continent.
- Our open access network is the largest single-fibre network on the African continent, including a fully redundant ring network in East Africa, connecting many of Africa's fastest-growing economies.
- Carrier independent, we're the first to cross country borders where no fixed network has existed before.
- Our ground-breaking work was recognised at Capacity magazine's annual telecoms industry awards when we were named Best African Wholesale Carrier seven years in a row. We've also gained recognition at the AfricaCom Awards, SatCom Stars Awards and the Global Telecom Business awards.
- Our network offers connectivity to the five main sub-sea cable systems – WACS, EASSy, SEACOM, SAT 3 and TEAMS – connecting Africa to the rest of the world.
- We operate throughout Botswana, DRC, Kenya, Lesotho, Mauritius, Rwanda, South Africa, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe and the UK under a number of different wholesale, enterprise and retail brands.