Data Centre Hosting
- Liquid Telecom Group owns the first custom-built, carrier-neutral Data Centre in East Africa - the East Africa Data Centre in Nairobi.
- Designed to meet international standards and ensure the stable day-to-day running of communication equipment and application systems: a vital consideration for organisations requiring secure storage and assured handling of critical data.
- The centre is the largest on the continent outside of South Africa, covering 2,000m2 on four floors, with each floor offering 160 racks. It can accommodate 47U high cabinets with maximum air-flow ventilation. Customer racks are installed on a raised surface with a clearance of 900mm that can support a floor load minimum of 1200kg per m2.
- It is a Tier 3 Data Centre with dual input power and CRAC (Computer Room Air Conditioner), and offers high reliability by operating multiple redundancy systems to counter any potential issues. It has a dedicated management team, global-standard security capability and 24/7/365 on-site support.
- East Africa Data Centre has access to carrier networks across Kenya; long distance fibre routes to Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and Somalia. And we provide fibre routes to the cable landing station in Mombasa.
- With reliable power, security, connectivity, fire prevention and 24/7 support, we deliver peace of mind to all our customers and carriers using the Nairobi Centre. We also have Data Centres in Rwanda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
For more information visit: East Africa Data Centre