CloudConnect for Oracle FastConnect
Contact us today to find out
more about our cloud services
CloudConnect for Oracle FastConnect provides an alternative to using the public internet for connecting your on-premises data centre or network with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
FastConnect addresses one of the most important issues that affect migration to a cloud service: the unpredictable nature of the Internet. With CloudConnect for Oracle FastConnect, you can create a high-speed, dedicated and low-latency extension that allows you to reap the benefits of a true hybrid cloud set up, connected by Liquid Telecom.
Liquid Telecom CloudConnect for Oracle FastConnect provides you with an MPLS connection between Liquid Telecom’s MPLS IPVPN service and Oracle Cloud Services. This direct private connection between your IP network and Oracle Cloud services is equivalent to running Oracle Cloud services in your data centre.
Using CloudConnect, you can manage traffic across your WAN. After migrating to Oracle Cloud services, you can keep your regional and global networks as reliable as they were prior to migration. So, you can migrate to cloud-based Oracle services and keep your regional and global networks as reliable as they are now.
Offering better security than exchanging your data over the Internet, CloudConnect for Oracle FastConnect provides:
- Multiple Port Speeds. Select between 1Gbps or 10Gbps port speeds, depending on the use case and the data transfer profile for your usage
- Standard layer 3 routing. FastConnect leverages industry standard Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) routing to manage the exchange of routes between Oracle Cloud and your networks
- Non Metered Usage. FastConnect is offered at fixed price for data transferred between your network and Oracle Cloud
- Redundancy. FastConnect can be delivered as a fully redundant service with two physical connections from your network edge to Oracle network edge through Liquid Telecom’s CloudConnect to ensure the high level of availability that you expect from Oracle Cloud services
- Single Connection, multiple services. You can access all supported public-facing Oracle Cloud services within a city by using your single connection
- Easy connectivity and rapid service provisioning
- Dedicated and deterministic path for connecting to your Oracle Cloud service instances at multiple port speeds
- Simplified bi-directional transfer of large data sets between your private instance and oracle Cloud service instances
- Non-metered usage
- Bi-directional transfer of large volumes of data
- Better consistency of network performance and latency compared with typical connections over the Internet
- Dedicated and pre-established path to connect with your Oracle Cloud service
- Dedicated bandwidth offering improved reliability, significantly reduced costs, and improved overall performance for specific use cases
- Improved security position because the traffic never leaves well-known administrative boundaries