Dedicated Internet Access (DIA)
Contact us today to find out more
Liquid Telecom DIA provides your growing Enterprise with dedicated Internet access that is not shared or contended, giving you your contracted bandwidth at all times. You also get scalability from 1Mbit/s to 10Gbit/s with fully supported burst capacity and guaranteed by great Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Liquid Telecoms Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) is backed by our IP Transit Services that connects our expansive Pan-African fiber network to the five main sub-sea cable systems. Our African Network is connected to every Internet exchange in Southern and Eastern African where we have a point of presence and is further linked by over 300 International peering agreements, making it the most reliable and efficient network in Africa.
Dedicated Internet Access has the following features:
- Reliable and resilient high-speed internet backbone network which delivers data securely and along the most optimized route possible via the Liquid Telecom’s tens or hundreds of Gigs infrastructure
- Guaranteed Flexibility Bandwidth through a dedicated port available in a various speed ranging from 1Mbps to 1Gpbs to 10Gbps
- Variety of access methods: through TDM, fiber, copper, WiMAX, Microwave and Satellite.
- Scalability: the solution is designed to be scalable based on number of employees, offices, locations taking into consideration customer traffic and data usage. Easy upgrade as the customer’s bandwidth requirement change over time.
- Support provide help and support 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from live professionals committed to supporting customer network needs.
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs): As a trusted partner, Liquid Telecom sets Liquid Telecom Internet Access SLA performance parameters such as round-trip delays, backbone network latency, packet loss, network outages.
Key Customer Benefits
- Dedicated Connection: Unaffected by sharing with other businesses means reliable speed and additional bandwidth when needed.
- Connect and interact with access to online ordering, video streaming and video communication by virtue of your own dedicated connection.
- Reduced latency through an IP backbone designed to keep regional traffic within the African continent for shortest path access and cost-effective delivery of business continuity.
- Access to a dedicated, consistent and direct connection with your allocated bandwidth available even during high peak periods of traffic, courtesy of our wholly owned and managed fiber network.
- Collaborate by being able to share larger files and information quicker for increased business productivity.
- Tailored solutions with manage or unmanaged options, static or dynamic routing with BDF failover and many other connectivity options.
- Uninterrupted service with a highly meshed self-healing Internet Backbone for 99.99% availability on our services.
- Simplicity with no need for a public ASN or IP Range. You are leased a PA IP range.
- A dedicated account manager to provide business continuity and ensure timely delivery of your business requirements.
- Dedicated support centers offering 24/7 support with IPV6 across Africa