Modernise your email with Microsoft Exchange Online
Contact us today to find out
more about our cloud services
Microsoft Exchange Online is a fully-hosted enterprise-grade email service offering ample mailbox space and online calendaring capabilities. Your emails are hosted on Microsoft’s popular Exchange Server which enables multi-device synchronisation, ensuring you always have access to your emails, calendar and contacts - from anywhere.
Bigger inbox: Exchange Online offers ample inbox space, dedicated per user account, making it ideal for your growing business.
Built-in email security: Email solution comes standard with built-in anti-spam and anti-malware filtering capabilities. Protecting your business-critical information, always.
The smart inbox: Get access to a more personalised inbox with helpful features and a smarter, more organised way to view and interact with email.
Always on and up-to-date: As a cloud-based email solution your business is not impacted by what happens in the physical world. This also means you’re always using the latest software version - so there is no need to plan for long updates as everything happens seamlessly.
Multi-device sync: Microsoft Exchange provides an easy and consistent experience across devices and is optimised for small screens - so you can get more done on the go.
Microsoft Exchange can be as a stand-alone business-grade email solution or integrated with Microsoft Office 365 productivity tools to create a truly collaborative work environment.
Exchange Online Kiosk
Exchange Online Kiosk is a simple yet smart email solution for people on the go. Kiosk is a business-grade email solution that offers you great flexibility making it the perfect email starter pack for businesses of any size.
|Kiosk for Start-up’s, small and medium-sized businesses
Exchange Online Kiosk is the ideal solution if you require an easy to set-up inbox that allows you access to your emails when you’re on the go. Kiosk offers you 2GB dedicated space; intelligent anti-spam filtering; intuitive email features; and syncs across multiple devices. The prefect solution for a business who only requires a professional email address.
|Kiosk as a business tool for specific purposes
Exchange Online Kiosk is ideal for the growing business who either has shift-workers; retail or factory floor workers; workers who are not traditionally desk-base but require intermittent access to email. Kiosk is a cost-effective enterprise-grade solution backed by Microsoft’s reliability and anti-spam policies.
Exchange Online Kiosk gives you:
- More mailbox space. There is no longer a need to share your mailbox space across multiple mailboxes. Now you get 2GB dedicated space for each of your email accounts.
- Ability to keep a copy of your email on the server. With more space for your emails you are now able to keep a copy on the server.
- With an email copy on the Exchange Server you are now able to access your email across all your devices.
- Sent emails are synced too and available on all your devices.
- Greater mailbox control, delete emails and organise your mailbox once and it syncs across all your devices.
- Plus, with Microsoft Anti-spam capabilities you will only receive the emails that are important to you.
Exchange Online 1
At Liquid Telecom we understand that sometimes you don’t need an elaborate solution to keep your business running, if email is all the communications tool you need then Exchange Online Plan 1 is the perfect solution for your business. This cloud-based email solution is an easy online solution that is both secure and reliable relying on Microsoft’s Exchange Online features.
Exchange Online 1 gives you:
- Secure and reliable business-class email with a 50GB mailbox per user with the ability to send messages up to 150MB in size.
- Mailbox protected with premier anti-malware and anti-spam protection via Exchange Online Protection.
- Email Only Basics provides web-client access with Microsoft Outlook’s premium browser-based client with the option to connect desk and mobile based versions of Outlook mail client.
- Business functionality that includes shared calendars, groups, global address list, tasks and so much more.
Exchange Online 2
Exchange Online Plan 2 provides business class email plus unlimited storage, hosted voicemail and data loss prevention. This cloud-based solution is hosted on Microsoft’s secure and reliable servers, ensuring your business benefits from the reliability that is synonymous with Microsoft products.
Exchange Online 2 gives you:
- Secure and reliable business-class email with 100MB mailbox storage, plus unlimited storage in the user's In-Place Archive.
- Cloud based voicemail that provides call answering, a dial-in user interface and company automated attendant capabilities.
- Greater control over your business sensitive data with built-in data loss prevention (DLP) policies based on regulatory standards such as personally identifiable information (PII) and payment card industry (PCI), which help to identify, monitor and protect sensitive data.
Unsure if Online Exchange Kiosk is for you? There is no need to worry, you can easily upgrade to a different Exchange Online Plan or Office 365 Business package at any time.